Here are some safety tips:
- The moment an emergency takes place all plans and procedures must be ready for implementation.
- Floor Wardens must have all the important products and procedures in place to prevent mass confusion, injury and sometimes even death. You may only have 7 to 8 minutes to evacuate a 28-story building.
- Have a rehearsed plan in place. This plan should be practiced once a year.
- Designated safety supply cabinet always in the same place with your appointed Floor Warden in control.
- Floor Wardens are educated for these moments and will direct the proper procedures, safety product use and evacuation routes for your building.
Your Safety is our business!